Guidelines on how we will run a meet
Iron Beast Powerlifting will do it's very best to keep everyone safe.
- For our summer , fall meets temperature permitting we are working on getting tents for spectators to view the meet on monitors outside.
- The plan is for spectators to be able to be present inside the venue when the flight for their lifter is lifting.
- Example if your lifter is flight A then you sit inside and watch during flight A
- When Flight B starts we ask Flight A spectators go outside to the tent to watch and allow the flight B spectators to watch inside.
- We hope this will help with local and federal guidelines involving the number of people allowed in the venue.
USA Powerlifting Guidlines
- All athletes, officials, coaches, and spectators must wear masks, before, during, and following competition. This applies to all present in the venue. Athletes, coaches and spectators are responsible for bringing their own masks, and the meet director will provide masks for officials, including spotters, scoring staff, referees should they not have their own.