Guidelines on how we will run a meet
Iron Beast Powerlifting will do it's very best to keep everyone safe.
- Mask must be warn by everyone, if you do not wear a mask properly you will be asked to leave the venue.
- There will be no exceptions
- We anticipate having separate view areas with Closed Circuit TV monitors for spectators to watch.
- Please Spectators are asked to be in the competition area only when there lifters flight is lifting. There will be 5 min breaks between flights for spectators to filter in and out.
- There will only be 2 session with only 25 lifters per session.
- Spectators will have to be held at 1 spectator per lifter.
USA Powerlifting Guidlines
- All athletes, officials, coaches, and spectators must wear masks, before, during, and following competition. This applies to all present in the venue. Athletes, coaches and spectators are responsible for bringing their own masks, and the meet director will provide masks for officials, including spotters, scoring staff, referees should they not have their own.